top of page

 Covenant Kids Consignment Sale:

September 11-14,2024

Shop the Sale!

Why shop at Covenant's Kids Consignment Sale? 

Help support local families in your community by shopping consignment! 66% of all purchases goes directly back to the consignor – so you’re supporting a local mom, dad, or grandparent as they turn their outgrown items into cash! The other 34% goes to operating costs and to benefit local children’s and youth programs here in High Point. Plus, items are 60-90% off retail pricing – you can’t beat our deals!!

Gift Certificates now available for purchase via mail and at the sale

Wednesday, Sept. 11: Volunteer and Consignor Presale

(Ticket required for every entrant, except nursing infants)

5 - 6 pm

"Super" Volunteer


(Ticket required)

6 - 7:30 PM




(Ticket required)

7:00 - 9 PM



* Only for consignors who brought 20+ items 

(Ticket required)

Thursday, Sept. 12

5 - 9 PM

Regular Price -Sale Open to the Public

Friday, Sept. 13

9 AM - 8 PM

Regular Price -

Sale Open to

the Public


* One hour of free childcare

Saturday, Sept. 14

8 AM - 12 PM

Most Items 1/2 Price -

Sale Open to the Public

Consignment Shopping Tips and Tricks:

  • Come prepared – pack a large bag or basket to hold all your items as you’re shopping. We do provide baskets, but they are small and can sometimes be flimsy under the weight of a lot of items.

  • Be patient. It’s like Black Friday - everyone is hunting a deal.

  • Strollers are not allowed at our Wednesday night Presale and are not recommended on our other shopping days due to tight spaces and high volume of people.

  • Always make sure to examine the clothing for any stains, holes, or tears. Every item is examined at drop off, but we do occasionally miss things.

  • Make sure to double check the garment’s tag for size. Sometimes the consignor can accidentally input the wrong size on the shopping tag.

  • Don’t be overwhelmed. It’s easy to spot the crowd and feel like it may not be worth it. TRUST US – it is! Occasionally we will get a long check out line, but it moves FAST.

1 hour of FREE childcare 
Friday, March 15
during ALL sale hours

**Children must be 6 months or older**

Need a Sitter?




Clothing may NOT be tried on before purchase. Shoes in bags may NOT be opened, but shoes that are zip-tied may be tried on. We will have a shoe size measuring tool on site for your use.




Our software is unable to process returns. Please make sure of your purchase before you check out.

To see photos from past sales, check out our Facebook page!

bottom of page